Justicia Adhatoda health benefits-10 health benefits of bask leaves
Justicia Adhatoda health benefits.bask leaves is an Indian subcontinental medicinal plant. It is a herbaceous plant. Basak’s name became ‘Basay’ in many people’s faces. Bask bark, leaves, juice are all beneficial. In Ayurveda, bask leaves are used to cure various diseases. The scientific name of this plant is Justicia adhatoda. Scientific experiments have also proven the medicinal properties of bask. Fresh or dried leaves are medicinal in many diseases. Bask leaf extract, juice or syrup liquefies mucus and helps in excretion, so it is especially useful in colds, coughs, and inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract.
Justicia Adhatoda health benefits:
1. Mixing 1-2 teaspoons of basak leaf juice with one teaspoon of honey is beneficial for colds and coughs in children.
2. The juice of this leaf is applied on the scalp half an hour before bathing and the lice die. In addition, in the early stages of hives and boils, applying bask leaf paste reduces the swelling and pain.
3. Cough in the chest and for this there is shortness of breath or cough, then the juice of bask leaves is taken with 1-2 teaspoons of honey and the cough comes out easily.
4. If there is irritation and pain in the urine, 2-3 teaspoons of basak flower beet and candy mixed with syrup is beneficial in this disease.
5. Bask leaf or flower juice with 1-2 teaspoons of honey or sugar every day is beneficial in jaundice.
6. In case of bleeding from pyrexia or gums, crush 20 bask leaves, boil them in 2 cups of water and reduce to 1 cup.
7.Those who have the smell of sweat on their body will get rid of the bad smell by applying the juice of bask leaves.
8. Basak leaf juice and conch powder mixed with regular use will lighten the color.
9. Regular consumption of leaf juice cures convulsions.
10. Apply 10-12 young leaves of basak and a piece of turmeric together on the ringworm or itch and it will heal in a few days.
Bask leaves are also used as green food and yellow color is obtained from the leaves. Bask leaves contain some alkaline substances that prevent fungi and insects and are also used for packing and preserving fruits.
|Article name||Get details|
|Onion Health Benefits-10 health benefits of Onion||Get details|
|Mint leaves Health Benefits-10 health benefits of Mint leaves||Get details|
|Neem tree Benefits-10 benefits of Neem||Get details|
|Giloy ka fayda-Top 10 benefits of giloy||Get details|
|Tulsi benefits-18 Benefits of Tulsi,Facts You Must Know About Holy Basil||Get details|
|Aloe vera benefits-10 Amazing Uses for Aloe Vera||Get details|
|Haldi Benefits With Milk-Facts You Must Know About Turmeric||Get details|
|Jeera Benefits-The Benefits and Side Effects of Jeera||Get details|
|Save tree| Save Trees Save Earth||Get details|
|Peepal tree-health benefits of the peepal tree||Get details|
|Bay Leaf (Tej Patta) health benefits of the Bay Leaf||Get details|
|Clove tea 10 benefits of drinking Clove tea||Get details|
|lemon tea benefits-10 benefits of drinking lemon tea||Get details|
|Garlic Benefits-10 benefits of Garlic||Get details|